TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a strict rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets along a winding path without breaking their perfect equilibrium.
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game.
Press on every beat of the music to move in a line.
Every pattern has its own rhythm to it. It can get difficult. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
Title: A Dance of Fire and Ice
Developer: 7th Beat Games
Publisher: 7th Beat Games, indienova
Release Date: 25 Jan, 2019
Release Name: A Dance of Fire and Ice
Cracked by: BlacK FlaG
Release Size: 139.44 MB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space