TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness is a choose-your-own-adventure game, with couch co-op and just a hint of betrayal. Play as one of four cultists intent on releasing the Ancient One!
What the Fhtagn! is this all about?
Dubbed the “funniest take on mystic doomsday cults in years”, Fhtagn! is a choose-your-own-adventure game where you can play as one of four cultists intent on destroying the world by summoning an Ancient Horror. Decide how you will be preparing for the final ritual by visiting various locations in the unsuspecting town of Arkham and navigating iconic Lovecraftian events. Battle investigators, gangs, corrupt cops and horrors from the Depths to bring about the end of the world!
This text-based adventure game boasts:
- 93 000 words.
- Across 113 events with 370 potential story outcomes.
- Fulfil 1 of 24 roles with 56 role feedback stories.
- 142 different character endings.
The game shines in local co-op or screen-share with friends and it is a casual game that will provide loads of entertainment. With snazzy graphics, betrayal is best served with a jazzy/swing soundtrack and neo-noir visuals.
Gameplay in a nutshell
- You are a cultist intent on destroying the universe by summoning the Ancient One. Why? Damned if we know…
- You can play on your own or with up to 3 friends in couch co-op.
- You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items, but you will need to figure out which stats those are through some trial and error.
- You can visit 1 location per round and attempt the Lovecraftian stories at that location, to improve your stats.
- Finally, put your stats to the test as you try to summon the Ancient One.
- Will everyone pass or fail or will one of you betray the rest and grab all the glory?
- Short and silly events in a Lovecraftian universe.
- Randomized stories based on location.
- Useable items (with Dark Young expansion).
- Varied game modes (with Dark Young expansion).
- Community created content. Experience new stories from the community or create your own.
- Replayability and minimization of content fatigue by giving new or unseen stories a higher chance of appearing.
- Short gameplay, ideal for those downtime moments or while in a queue for another game.
- Non-linear gameplay.
- Multiple endings.
- Multiple Ancient Ones, items and opponents. (with Dark Young expansion).
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Cloud Support, to track your progress.
- Play cooperatively or be a backstabbing traitor.
Title: Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Design Imps
Publisher: Design Imps
Release Date: 22 May, 2018
Release Name: Fhtagn Tales of the Creeping Madness v2 0 3a-SiMPLEX
Cracked by: SiMPLEX
Release Size: 71.24 MB
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: 1.7GHz dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1024×768; Recommended Resolution: 1920×1080