TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
There is a story behind every goal. You’re Rocco Galliano, the existentially troubled manager of a struggling football team. Train players, choose your own narrative, survive the drama, and play turn-based football matches via tactical cards and hard choices.
In Football Drama, you are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs and romance are all paths that you may take – for better or worse.
This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!
- Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
- Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
- Turn-based match play with live-action animations
- 18 dramatic weeks of procedural championship where you can be fired at any time
- Deck-building mechanics determined by life choices and game results
- Ridiculous cards about the craziest aspects of today’s football
- Illustrated log of each of your matches
- Silly main commentator with his obligatory colourful sidekick
- Replayable – every championship is unique, several different endings
- Nicely designed user interface by Pino Panzarella
- Stunning illustrated cards and characters by Daniele Giardini “Demigiant”
- Share your wins with friends and enemies
Why another game on football?
Football Drama was started after discovering and exploring the richness and quality of the literature about football. Novelists and poets like Pasolini, Galeano, Soriano, Hornby, Saba, Handke, Wenders have written about football and its evocative and poetic power. Same in movies, with fringe and beautiful works like The Lost World Cup or Wender’s The Goalie’s Anxiety at the Penalty Kick. Another great inspiration was the book Football Clichés by Adam Hurrey.
This naturally lead to the question: why people love football so much?
So we started designing a new, unique game around football, as we believe games can be a wonderful media for storytelling.
A very small team
If you’re thinking about buying Football Drama please keep in mind that we are a very passionate but small team of three – and totally self-funded by working in parallel on games for customers. This is not a blockbuster experience with many hours of content. Also if you are concerned about the price difference between Steam and mobile, we believe the right price is the one on Steam, but we are (way, way) weaker than market forces so we had to oblige. Still, the Steam version has more to offer: more information, all the in-depth parts (integrated with achievements) and full-screen illustrations.
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32-bit and 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo T5600 (2 * 1830)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce Go 7600 (128 MB)
Storage: 500 MB available space