TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
The official adaptation of the legendary wargame from Steve Jackson Games. Engage in futuristic warfare with armored hovercraft, superheavy tanks, infantry, and giant cybernetic war machines called “Ogres”.
“A crowd-pleaser for the long-time faithful” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Words will not suffice when it comes to me describing how much I loved getting down and dirty playing Ogre” – Digitally Downloaded
“A faithful re-engineering of a venerable classic” – Gaming Nexus
“This is probably the cheapest, fastest way to get into playing Ogre right now” – PCGamesN
Ogre is a turn-based strategy game of mechanised warfare, requiring tactical decision-making and strategic thinking. It’s the official video game adaptation of the legendary tabletop wargame from Steve Jackson Games, developed by the award-winning Auroch Digital.
In the warfare of the near future, one type of unit inspires such fear that even allies keep a safe distance: the Ogre. These AI-powered tanks are so powerful they’re the equivalent of a battalion of tanks and infantry.
Hovercraft, tanks, marines, infantry, and the monstrous Ogres all take part in an endless world war. As a player, you take command and vie for supremacy on the irradiated battlefields of the future.
- Time-Tested, Compelling Gameplay: The Ogre tabletop game has withstood the test of time, captivating gamers for over forty years. This new release is the definitive digital edition of Ogre – including expanded G.E.V. rules for even more variety – and is the first digital adaptation since 1986.
- Meticulously Crafted Adaptation of the Original Game: Ogre veterans will be instantly be at home with this adaptation, while new players will find a deeply rewarding, turn-based strategy game.
- All-New Campaign: Engage in brand-new missions created in partnership with Steve Jackson Games.
- Multiplayer Capability: Test your skill against other players with online turn-based multiplayer gameplay with ranking and matchmaking, plus local “hotseat” multiplayer.
- Single Player Skirmish and Tutorial Modes: Completely new to the world of Ogre? Learn to play with our in-depth tutorial, then set up a custom game of Ogre and fight against devious AI opponents.
- Wide Variety of Units and Factions: Build out your faction with Light, Heavy, Superheavy, and Missile Tanks, G.E.V.s, Infantry, Marines, Howitzers, and Ogres (Mark I – Mark VI), while utilizing Trains and Command Posts as you see fit. Choose to play as either the North American Combine or the Paneuropean Federation.
- Varied Maps Offer Strategic Decisions: Roll through many types of terrain, across bodies of water, and make use of defensive areas to shield your units from attack.
- Scenario Creator: Make your own custom maps and scenarios, then easily share them with the world via Steam Workshop.
- Scenario Exporter: Save an image of your custom-made Scenario Editor map at super high resolution, perfect for printing out your own game boards for use with the tabletop game
- Playable Again and Again: Multiple game modes (including single player and multiplayer) plus achievements provide hundreds of hours of entertainment.
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Developer: Auroch Digital
Publisher: Auroch Digital
Release Date: 5 Oct, 2017
Release Name: Ogre
Cracked by: BlacK FlaG
Release Size: 157.69 MB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32bit
- Processor: 1.80GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space