TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
In Pandemic Express – Zombie Escape, a group of humans try to outrun a player-controlled swarm of infected. Everyone spawns in a train station until one is randomly infected and needs to turn fleeing survivors into zombies. Survivors try to escape by train.
Welcome to Pandemic Express – Zombie Escape! We’ve played a lot of Zombie Escape-style mods, and wanted to make something standalone, and on a large scale. Up to 30 players spawn in a large world. One of them gets randomly infected, and has to spread the infection turning everyone into zombies. The human players desperately try to escape on a train through an onslaught of what seems like endless zombie hordes.
- First standalone ‘Zombie Mod’ on a massive scale
- Unique co-op experience with ad-hoc teams, vehicles, a large open world, and a train
- Distinctive art style & game atmosphere
We brought the unique ZOMBIE MOD experience into a standalone game
Imagine CS zombie mod infused with the DNA of a large-scale open world shooter, set in a post-soviet ghost town. And trains. We like trains.
Playing as a Human
- Loot: Find gear in abandoned houses
- Cooperate: Work with teammates to survive
- Fight: Kill zombies with anything you have
Playing as a Zombie
- Resurrect: Respawn instantly and close to fellow zombies
- Hunt: Find the humans hiding around the map
- Annihilate: Infect everyone!
Title: Pandemic Express – Zombie Escape
Genre: Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Early Access
Developer: TALLBOYS, tinyBuild
Release Date: 2 May, 2019
Release Name: Pandemic Express Zombie Escape
Cracked by: BlacK FlaG
Release Size: 4.37 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Additional Notes: We highly recommend to have a microphone as this game depends on ingame communication.