TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
Valfaris Digital Deluxe Edition
In addition to the full game, the Valfaris Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following content:
Valfaris – Digital OST
Composed and recorded by former Celtic Frost guitarist Curt Victor Bryant, enjoy the savage sounds of Valfaris. The OST includes 20 original tracks.
Valfaris – Digital Artbook
From concept sketches to final in-game imagery, this collection showcases the work of Valfaris developer Steel Mantis, a two-man team comprised of Andrew Gilmour (artist and designer) and Thomas Jenns (programmer and designer). Get a closer look at weapon, enemy, and environment art, as well as previously unseen – and unused! – designs.
Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole!
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space