TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
If My Heart Had Wings is an animated visual novel presenting a lovely and bittersweet tale of youth. Take on the role of Aoi Minase in this romantic-comedy as he meets various young girls in his hometown and works together with them to revive their school’s glider-flying “Soaring Club”…
After a bicycle accident shatters his dreams of becoming a racer, Aoi Minase returns to his hometown, depressed and defeated. With seemingly no hope left for the future and no idea what to do with himself from here on, Aoi meets Kotori Habane―a young girl stuck in a wheelchair with a flat tire. It is on that windmill-dotted hill that Aoi’s somber yet touching story of youth, friendship, and flight begins.
Upon witnessing a glider soar overhead, Aoi sets off on a journey to realize the dream everyone has as a child: the dream of flight.
Working together with Aoi’s childhood friend, Ageha Himegi, the main characters of this visual novel begin rebuilding the Soaring Club, which is on the brink of disbandment at the hands of an uncaring school board. These beginners take hold of their passion, overcoming failures, obstacles, and interference from the school to put everything they have into building their own working glider.
Their ultimate goal: to fly through the legendary “Morning Glory”―a rare and stunning weather phenomenon producing a special type of roll-shaped cloud that appears in the morning when the conditions are just right.
Join Aoi on this journey as he learns about the sky, his new friends, and much more.
- Total Play Time: 20 to 30 hours
- Five character-specific story branches to play through
- Full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters
Title: If My Heart Had Wings
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Simulation
Franchise: If My Heart Had Wings
Release Date: 28 Jun, 2013
Release Name: If My Heart Had Wings Flight Diary
Cracked by: BlacK FlaG
Release Size: 2.67 GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics or higher (VRAM 512MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An environment that can display at least 1280×720 pixels Recommended Environment: *When using display adapters that share main memory, the game may not work. *We do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or Virtual PCs (including Apple Boot Camp). *This product uses Ogg Vorbis/Lua/tilua++.